- Master of Philosophy (MPhil): Normally 2 years for full-time and 4 years for part-time study.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Normally 3 years if a relevant master's degree is earned prior to entering the PhD program or 4 years with a first degree for full-time; 8 years for part-time study.
All lectures and materials are in English.
Details about financial assistance
Details about accommodation arrangements
When students have completed the degree requirements for an award, or are registered in courses that will complete the requirements for an award, they will be included in the list of potential graduates.
To be considered for graduation, an MPhil or PhD student must:
- Complete the courses specified for the program;
- Achieve a graduation grade average of at least 2.850 in the courses used to satisfy the program requirements;
- Attain a pass in the thesis examination;
- Complete the program within the specified time limit; and
- Meet the residency requirements of the program