Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
Chemical Engineering involves transforming raw materials into valuable products that people use every day, from sun cream to chocolate to pharmaceuticals. This profession combines knowledge of chemistry, physics, biology, mathematic and natural science to produce products that improve our living quality, provide us clean and affordable energy sources, reduce pollutant emissions from manufacturing processes, clean up our environment, and many more.
- The application of chemical engineering principles in a wide range of settings
- To design processes and products in the realm of chemical engineering to meet societal needs
- To develop an awareness of contemporary issues as they relate to engineering
- The ability to solve chemical engineering and related problems critically and creatively
- The knowledge to select and use appropriate engineering tools and data effectively