Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical and Environmental Engineering
Hardly a week goes by without newspaper headlines and special reports in the media warning us about our environment. Pollution is associated with human activities and is generated when products are manufactured (everything from toys to computers). A Chemical and Environmental Engineer profession is one of monitoring or removing these pollutants after they are produced or avoiding their generation right at their production process.
- The application of chemical and environmental engineering principles in a wide range of settings
- To design processes and products in the realm of chemical and environmental engineering to meet societal needs
- To develop an awareness of contemporary issues as they relate to engineering
- The ability to solve chemical and environmental engineering and related problems critically and creatively
- The knowledge to select and use appropriate engineering tools and data effectively